View Single Post
Old July 11th, 2009, 01:13 PM
Passenger

I love food. It's the main reason that I travel, to sample other cultures. On ship, I definitely try a broad range of foods and flavors. Only food I don't like is ketchup weird, I know.

That being stated, Celebrity is my cruiseline of choice purely for the food. Belgium waffle station every morning is the highlight! Next comes the Carnival menus. Mostly consistent with meats. Last trip we had perfectly cooked steaks and prime rib! Amazing when you consider how many are eating and at our table we ranged from med-rare to well done (personally, why bother on the latter). All chilled soups and the Fr Onion and Wild mushroom soups are Awesome. OMG Don't miss out on the chocolate melting cake, either. NCL, Costa and HAL .... I didn't go hungry nor miss a meal, but can't really remember anything outstanding or significant comparatively.
On most of the buffets, the indian food is tasty at lunch.

All that being listed, there's always the ice cream, pizza and burgers to tide you over til the next graze.

Can't go wrong with cruisin'
CCL Holiday '09 NCL Inspiration '07 CCL Freedom '07 NCL Jewel '07 CCL Triumph '06 Costa Mediterranea '06 Celebrity Mercury '05 CCL Conquest '05 NCL Dream '05 CCL Sensation '04 HAL Statendam '03 Celebrity Horizon '03 CCL Inspiration '02 NCL Star '02 CCL Fascination '02 NCL Sea '01