I might be able to do the 23rd.......i guess i'm still holding out for a miracle on the transatlantic ('specially as i already have a flight to Rome
) However....i will have another look at my flight changes (also already booked out of NYC!) and see if this could work out. I see you cruise quite often, how have your experiences of sharing cabins been? How does the booking and payment situation work also?