View Single Post
Old September 27th, 2009, 11:55 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Cabinmate

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter of florida
Hello and thanks for getting back to me. I am interested in sailing out of Florida in Jan. for 7 nts. I am 57 and flexible on the time. I live in Tampa Bay. Maybe we can get together then. Yes, there are some nice cruise values at this time. I am leaving on the Legend Carnival on Nov. 1. What do you think? Are you willing to sail non-Carnival this time? Regards, Pete
I think I have my last two cruises for 2009 lined up...Nov 1 on Mariner of the Seas out of San Pedro, LA and Carnival Dream on Nov 23rd out of NY.
I was considering Legend for Nov 1, but RCCL had a great rate for this sailing even with more for the air to LA, vs to Tampa. A friend came through for the Mariner and Dream is booked with family.

2010 is wide open. Nothing booked as of yet. Peter, if you don't mind please send a bit more info about yourself, profession (I think you said Pharmaceutical business...sales, academia? Legal Pharmaceuticals I hope ) may be a pic as well (you've seen me in the vids on youtube).
My email is sk123usa at Yahoo dot com. Perhaps we should look at something not yet in the penalty phase. That would make it easier for each of us to make the payment directly to the cruise line, etc.
I'll have more to say off the boards in the email, and perhaps swap phone num.

Btw, are you sailing solo on the Ryndam or did you find someone from this site. Happy sailing.
Sail.