View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2009, 11:40 PM
Admiral

Default PEARL CUFF BRACELET

While In Lord and Taylors outside of Boston I spied a cream, brown, goldish pearl cuff bracelet, three stands..WOW..IT was on sale.. and Parrot Pop urged me to buy it. for a bit over $60.00...it was Honora pearls.. In St. Lucia I saw the same bracelet, I had them take it out of t he case.. it was over $300.00..lol.. BUT in St. Lucia ran into DI to get out of the rain and spotted a two tone gold spiral bracelet on sale..okay.. so we haggled and haggled and haggled with the store manager (forget the sales people) .and I did buy it.. the price right and it worked with my other two bracelets (women know what I'm talking about).. I don't know really, but I have since found out that it was made in Italy but 14K gold which is okay with me.. the clasp isn't quite right, but I'll have our local jeweler work on it..lol.. In all seriousness, I've discovered that locally made craft jewelry is very affordable and brings more comments than any other expensive piece Yes, i have even shopped at H. Stern in Manaus..Parrot Pop said if I bought I couldnt eat for a year..lol