View Single Post
Old November 17th, 2009, 04:40 PM
Familiar Face

Send a message via AIM to ken45 Send a message via MSN to ken45 Send a message via Yahoo to ken45
Default Interested

Hi Cynthia,How are you? I am interested in cruising w/ you. I am a athletic (I will be spending some time in the gym) SBM 52 yr old gent, from NYC. who is a seasoned cruiser, about 7, mostly w/ Princess. I am a non-smoker, non-snorer, (important) and a late sleeper when I can. I am not an early riser but you can knock yourself out. I am also an easy going person, who is simply looking for someone to get past the talking stage and share expenses, as I refuse to pay the single supplement. I am an Education Analyst and Adjunct Professor. Thus, I am on the school schedule. The week of X-mas, Feb 14, March 26, July, & Aug would work fine for me. If you are curious, I am a heterosexual person, who respects all & their boundaries. My other cruise mates were my ex-wife and girlfriends. We can share some activites (dinner, for one) or go our seperate ways on the ship. Either preferance is fine w/ me b/c I am a gregarious person who makes friends easily.I have a strong desire to try one of Celebrity's newer ships, the Solstice or the Equinox. However, I can be open to HAL, or another line, depending on the itinerary. I also prefer balcony's or mini-suites, or aqua-class on Celebrity. On shorter cruises I can be flexible.Well, Cynthia, I hope this brief synopsis peaks your interest. Please feel free to email me @ kpwilliams@yahoo.com. It is to be hoped, that I hear from you.If not, I wish you well.Peace,Ken