View Single Post
Old December 26th, 2009, 09:21 AM
Administrator
Admiral

Good EARLY morning:

I've been awake since 3:30 a.m. Pacific time. I just can't get around the time change out here. I went to bed at 10:00 p.m. last night because I was so tired but I was wide awake at 3:30. I'm basically forced to remain in the bedroom, on the pullout couch, because my Father-In-Law will wake up if he hears any activity. He's ninety years old, with Alzheimer's, but he has the hearing of bat.

Once Starbucks opens up I'll walk down there and get a cup of coffee.

We had a nice birthday party for my FIL on Christmas eve and that basically turned into Christmas. Almost everyone who was at the birthday party became ill on Christmas day and Betty and I were the only people to be here for Christmas. I have no idea if it was food or my nieces "petri dishes on two legs" that caused the "cruise ship illness" but we'll see how everyone is doing today.

I see a number of folks got hit with the same "cookie disease" I did. It looks like the CM server threw up some bad cookies and a number of people got hit with them. Hopefully everyone has cleaned out the bad cookies and is back on track.

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and great rest of 2009.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me