View Single Post
Old January 10th, 2010, 08:55 AM
First Mate

Gooooood Morning RD, and all CM-ers to follow from a cold and clear central Connecticut ! The temperature here is around 12F, but no wind. Still the term "Winter's Chill" is appropriate.

Our daughter is recovering splendidly. She contunies to gain strength and dexterity oin he lower left arm, and can put a barrett in her hair without difficulty. She has started a new food regimen using a cookbook Mrs. S and I will buy later today at Borders. We are so thankful that everything is turning out favorably.

I am baking bread today using my Italian terra cotta baker (which I got several years ago from King Arthur Flour). We will pair it with some penne and chicken in a light cream suace, with slivered sun dried tomatoes. A green salad will accompany same.

Then we will venture out to Borders, and Pier 1. Hopefully there are some bargains left at Pier 1 for Holiday decorations. Then back to the casa to watch playoffs, and while away the day.

Best wishes and prayers to all who follow.

Stay warm.....and yes, sitting on the boardwalk facing the beach at St. Maartin would be better !

Have a great week folks.

Read and post cruise reviews