View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2010, 02:33 PM
Admiral

Send a message via ICQ to misguidedangel

I cruise solo, so that means I get put at ANY table with one seat left....That can be good, or it can be miserable!

The Freedom cruise last April I had a table for eight and five of us showed up. One couple should have had a talbe for two cuz they were so deep into themselves they didn't even notice that there were three other people, even when we said hello when we arrived....The two other women where whiners. I got an assignment for another table, the best he could find, and all but one of the seven people were old enough to be my parents. True, they could be the fun older set, but I didn't want to see. It was the table behind the old table, and I didn't hear much from them, so I opted for the buffet instead and that worked out good....

My recent Glory cruise my friend and I were at a table for two--dunno why. We moved to a table for eight with six retired people (youngest was around 70) and we had a hoot!!! Those ladies were wild and kept us going! True, I was young enough to be youngest child, but we had fun!

I will be platinum for my next cruise, so that will be interesting to see WHERE I get a table...and I do hope it is in the dining room that a specific maitre d is in...ooh la la, he's hot!......

1991 Holiday
2007 Victory & Triumph
2008 Conquest & Liberty
2009 Valor, Freedom, and Splendor
2010 Glory and Liberty
2011 Glory

I gotta go where it's warm.....

Over 40 victim of fate.....