View Single Post
Old March 29th, 2010, 08:47 PM
Passenger

Quote:
Originally Posted by runroccorun View Post
Thanks Brina! Sorry, I didn't mean the ports, I meant once we board. I didn't know what the process is after boarding. What do you meant by "cluster"? Is this blocks of time periods for boarding? How long does it take to board? How many hours apart do you recommend that we board from one another?

Is the rotisserie a restaurant or just set up on one of the decks?
I actually meant it in a much more "colorful" way People generally take off the last part of the word to intone the same meaning. From the urban dictionary:

Today, however, "cluster^%$*" is commonly used to descriptively generalize any situation with a large scale of disarray.

It was a mess getting on board; total disarray. I'd say two to three hours unless it is running efficiently that particular day. Maybe parents can get there at 11 and everyone else at 1-2?

The rotisserie is on deck 10 just above the lido deck. It is very good. They have rotisserie style chicken, baked potatoes, mac and cheese, cole slaw, pesto and mozzarella tomatoes... it is tasty and very quiet up there. No one knows it is open when they board. They all seem to congregate at the buffet instead