View Single Post
Old March 31st, 2010, 12:38 PM
Beginner

Default Todd Wittmer is the best cruise director in the world.

Hey Guys,

I know it's a pretty bold statement, and there are lots of great cruise directors out there, but Todd Wittmer really takes the cake. I've been on princess,holland america,royal carribean,carnival and norwegian for a total of 8 cruises.

The cruise with Todd Wittmer on the Carnival Conquest in early May of 2005 was the best time I ever had on a ship, and the Conquest is a good ship, but not the best ever. Yet, with Todd and his natural sense for flair, comedic talent, and charisma, he single-handedly made the whole ship better and nobody else comes close.

I'm a film director who was so inspired by Todd's performance throughout the whole week, that I wanted to become a cruise director too and want to use him in films. He would be an instant star.

I still can't get over how great he was 5 years ago and want to find the ship he's on and go again despite the location.

I think that cruise was memorable for Todd too as his birthday was that week, I believe it's May 9, and the crew and him put on an original tongue-in-cheek show that I've never seen before and something embarrassing happened to him and the way the audience responded and the way he played through it (he was genuinely embarrassed, then proceeded to play the role of the fool) was a spectacle not to be missed.

Carnival, no offense to John Heald at all, he's really good and the other cruise directors are fine, but Todd Wittmer really takes it all. You won't find anyone better and don't be surprised if he needs some time off to star in my next flick.

Todd, if you're reading this, please contact me.

Dave Broitman
Director of Don't Shoot The Pharmacist!
Don't Shoot The Pharmacist! - The offical website
DaveBroitman@aol.com
Sponsored Links