View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2010, 03:50 PM
Administrator
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by canuckcruiser16 View Post
Planning a cruise on Carnival Dream for September. First time on Carnival, but have been interested in Carnival and the Dream for a longtime. Was reading this link below, basically each guest can bring a 12 pack of pop and a bottle of wine or champagne per person. Thats fantastic.

Had two questions the corkage fees only apply in the Dining Room and steakhouse, otherwise if the bottles are within the 1 per pax 750ml there is no fee, just take it on. In the Carnival mini bar fridges are you able to store your own drinks there? What other complimentary drinks are onboard the usual suspects- ice tea, coffee, tea, regular water, anything else like the cappuccino machines NCL has in the buffet restaurants? Thanks.

Frequently Asked Questions
There is no corkage fee if you open and drink the wine in your stateroom. There is a corkage fee for opening in a public venue.

You can ask your cabin steward to clean out the mini-bar and then you can put your stuff in.

I don't remember seeing a cappuccino machine on Carnival. Only regular coffee was included.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me