View Single Post
  #8 (permalink)  
Old June 11th, 2010, 03:28 PM
Paul Motter's Avatar
Paul Motter Paul Motter is offline
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: in my office!
Posts: 11,010
Send a message via AIM to Paul Motter

If you get stung by a jellyfish pee on it immediately (the sting, not the jellyfish). I wish I had known that after Cozumel when I got stung on the hand. I burned for hours.

A jellyfish sting is irritating, but it isn't life-threatening as far as I know.

Of course, you don't want young kids getting stung since they will cry for hours, but for me it was an irritation but not a big deal.
Reply With Quote