View Single Post
Old June 23rd, 2010, 10:14 AM
Beginner

Default Anyone for a Spur of the Moment cruise???

6/22---I will be in Fl by the end of this week for awhile and was really wanting to go on a cruise... but it's just me and y'all know what that means.... extra fees...

I am getting away from the drama of my unemployed, boyfriend, house, dog, horses keeping life and ponder my next move.

I am a 49 year young :0) straight female - not in bad shape - love to sit and talk, read, not say a word, be somewhere other than with you-if thats what you want....easy to get along with, sunshine, swimming, sightseeing, horseback riding and dancing loving person.

Sometimes I snore but will bring precautions, I smoke but am very considerate of others and not in the cabin (to small an area for even me or anywhere around food - yuck). I drink on occasions and this is an occasion but not planning on any heavy drinking (can't stand a falling around drunk). I gamble a little - stare into the horizon and just be myself.

I haven't started looking yet and am open to suggestions. Would prefer no more than 5 days. I have cruised many times before so destination is open........ I will accomplish this mission!!!!!
Sponsored Links