Thread: Super Saturday!
View Single Post
Old July 24th, 2010, 11:02 AM
Captain

Another hot day here in Ohio with this to be one of the hottest we've had so far. At least the rain is holding off so the poor folks who were flooded last weekend can begin clean up. I feel so sorry for these folks in eastern Ky. they have been hit twice with flooding since May. With the hot temps I can't imagine trying to dig out from all the distruction.

We are camping and dancing again this weekend even with these temps. Thank goodness we have a new A/C unit that is keeping it cool inside. When I get to hot outdoors I can just come in and cool off. Hubby left early this morning for a game of golf. I just don't see how it can be fun to play in this heat and humidity. I walked the dog around the camnpground around 9:45 am and felt like I'd been in a shower when I got back. I needed a shower!

Todd, the article was a hoot! My parents loved to read Dave Berry's work. Dad always said that he spoke the truth in humor. Glad that Fran is still doing good, hope she continues to improve. I won't be able to watch the race tonight but I have my Siruis radio so I will be able to keep up with it. We should be home tomorrow in time to see most of the race on TV. This is the best way to see the Indy race. We were there for the 2nd Nascar race and you sure can't see much of the racing due to the size of the track. Thank goodness for the big screens they have set up so you can see what is going on. We decided then that watching it on TV at home was the best and cheapest way to go.

RD, have a great time this evening and hope you come away the big winners!

Everyone have a great day and stay cool.

Read and post cruise reviews