Originally Posted by lindnet
Well Greg, did you book??
You're right that it's early to be worrying about airfare, Scurvy. But it's one of the deciding factors in whether I go on this one or not. Final payment time will be here before I know it, and I have to make a decision by then. That $298 total for two was a great deal you found!
TC, that's pretty cool that you could fly in that day and save the hotel $$. If I leave here at 6 am, I don't get there until at least 4 or 5 pm. At least that's what I'm seeing so far......nothing non-stop that I've found.
Yes, Myrna and I are offically in. We have been seeing 450 dollar fares from Las Vegas. We thought about going early or staying awhile but certainly do not want to spend it in Miami. Thought we might rent a car and drive down to Key West for a few nights but its a long drive so might not do that. But we are looking forward to the cruise.
Anyone, How do I add the two meager cruises we have to the bottom of my postings?