Originally Posted by mrrobb
1. My wife and 4 children (ages 3-19) and I moved down here to TN a few years ago from NY, and are in our mid 30s.
2. Wife and I have flown to a couple of all inclusive resorts.We have always wanted to cruise, but never actualy had the means (time or financialy) to go on one, nor did we even look to see the relatively cheaper prices. Too many of lifes demands ( working two jobs,coaching youth sports) seemed to take up all of our time.
3. We chose to sail out of Mobile on a 4 day. It was a port I could drive to, and a shorter length to get us accustomed to the cruising world.
4. Biggest worry..well I've seen the movie Titantic too many times perhaps..lol I also worry about the ship stranding us in a foreign port.
5. Everything you need to know is right on these boards. My biggest question now is what excursion do I try, or do I just beach it..
We are from Tracy City, TN. 4 wheelin is big around here and when we was in Cozumel we did the 4 wheeler excursion and had a blast! highly recommended!