View Single Post
Old October 27th, 2010, 08:03 AM
Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrrobb View Post
1. My wife and 4 children (ages 3-19) and I moved down here to TN a few years ago from NY, and are in our mid 30s.
2. Wife and I have flown to a couple of all inclusive resorts.We have always wanted to cruise, but never actualy had the means (time or financialy) to go on one, nor did we even look to see the relatively cheaper prices. Too many of lifes demands ( working two jobs,coaching youth sports) seemed to take up all of our time.
3. We chose to sail out of Mobile on a 4 day. It was a port I could drive to, and a shorter length to get us accustomed to the cruising world.
4. Biggest worry..well I've seen the movie Titantic too many times perhaps..lol I also worry about the ship stranding us in a foreign port.
5. Everything you need to know is right on these boards. My biggest question now is what excursion do I try, or do I just beach it..
We are from Tracy City, TN. 4 wheelin is big around here and when we was in Cozumel we did the 4 wheeler excursion and had a blast! highly recommended!

Caribbean Princess 07
Carnival Valor 08
Carnival Holiday 08
Carnival Triumph 09
Island Princess 09
Carnival Miracle 10
Norwegian Pearl 11
Norwegian Sun 13
Independence of the Seas Feb 14
Carnival Splendor Feb 2015
Carnival Sunshine Feb 2016