View Single Post
Old October 29th, 2010, 03:54 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Cruznut2 Send a message via Yahoo to Cruznut2

I did this cruise on Liberty in 2007. I loved it. In Costa Rica we went on the white water rafting tour. It was fabulous!!! Loved every moment. There is a nice clean dressing room to change and shower in. They will also serve a great lunch made up of local dishes. Beer and soft drinks can be purchased. Not sure if there were mixed drinks or not. There are photographers that take photos of the rafts at different points along the river. Absolutely the best tour I ever did.
In Panama I did the Panama City tour and it was booooooooooooooooring!! The restaurant they chose for lunch was awful and the food was inedible. I wish I had done the train tour as I heard many people rave about it. I did enjoy going to the locks at the canal and watching as a ship passed through.
I had been to cozumel many times and did not leave the ship on this tour. I wanted to do the jeep tour but had to pass as I do not drive standard.
Whatever tours ou choose have a great time.

Laura
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“
---Mark Twain