* Pack different?
definitely. I always find I take too many clothes. You really do not get that "dirty" aboard a cruise ship - so you can actualy wear the same socks two days in a row.
* Plan different?
* Pick a different stateroom?
I like a standaard balcony.
* Pick a different dinning room time?
* Choose a different sailing itinerary?
The itinerary is always an important consideration. Probably #1, so I wouls say I doubt I would do much diferently.
* Spend less on ?????
* Spend less on photos?
I never spend anything on photos.
* Drink less?
Yes - I do not like felling like I drank too much and missed something I wanted to do.
* Eat less?
* Book a cruise longer than the last one?
* Do more or less in port excursions?
When I indulge in port I am usually glad I did. I am not one to stay onboard - except in the Caribbean where I have seen as much as I need to see.
* Stay on board the ship at some ports?
Not really - unless there is something on board you really want to do (spa, swim, exercise, nap...)