View Single Post
Old December 16th, 2010, 04:13 PM
Cruise Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey2611 View Post
I am a 60 year old retired single white gay male who loves cruising. I am seeking a platonic cabin mate (male or female, gay or straight) to become good friends and travel companions. No real age restrictions (prefer 30-60). Single supplements are a killer and although I manage a couple of cruises each year travelling single, finding a travel companion would open up the chance for more cruises and cruises on more expensive lines and/or itineraries.
I have a transatlantic booked on Adventure of the Seas from San Juan PR to Malaga Spain 13 nights leaving May 1st. Cost around $700 pp in a Balcony Cabin (airfare extra) which I am willing to share with the right person.
My preferences are:
Asia (As an example there is a Amazara Cruise in Jan 2012 visiting Hong Kong, Vietnam, Bangcock, Singapore with 2/3 overnights in each city I would like to consider).
River Cruise (There are several 10 day or more rover Cruises on the Danube I would also like to consider)
I am also open to South America, Alaska, US/Canada East Coast, South Pacific, Australia/New Zealand, Far East.
Of course compatability is important so I would prefer someone I can meet and get to know beforehand. As I live in the Toronto, Canada area someone from closeby would be a preference but dont let that stop you contacting me if you are serious. Contact me at mikescruising@yahoo.com.
I think you will love the cruise, I did Adventure's first transatlantic cruise in May 2010. The ship is outstanding in every way. I would love to go on it, however I will be returning from my Sao Palo--Lison Vision Transatlantic cruise.