View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2011, 05:12 PM
Admiral

carlyd,

Quote:
Originally Posted by You View Post
I'm sailing on the Eclipse Apr 9 and would like to dine at Murano one evening. Would there be a kids program available at 6pm if we dine there? I don't want to take a 6 year old to the restaurant.
The children's center does offer evening sessions, but I'm not sure what time they start. IIRC, the thinking is that most families with children prefer first seating in the main dining room, so the evening program normally starts at 7:00 or 7:30 to give both the children and the staff enough time to eat dinner. But IIRC, there usually are a cuple evenings per cruise when the staff arranges a special supper for the children in the children's center. If so, the program would start at an earlier time on those evenings.

The bottom line here is that you'll either need to make your reservation for Murano's later than 6:00 (probably 7:45 or later) or schedule it for an evening when the children's program includes supper for your child. The latter may require waiting until you arrive aboard ship to make your reservation. The specialty restaurants usually have plenty of slots available at the start of the cruise, so not reserving until you get aboard is seldom a problem.

Norm.