View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2011, 07:28 AM
Administrator
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Paul Motter

Cruise Ship Pictures - CruiseMates Cruise Photos Gallery

I fanally got more pictures online - the first three days (Including the night I arrived) were about nothing but food - then we hit Mazatlan on day four (little to write about plus I had to work, you can read my daily update here:

Azamara "Coming Out" Party - CruiseMates Newsletter 01-11-11.

And once again I had to do my column for FoxBiz which will come online Friday night.

On Tuesday we were in La Paz and for some reason I get very nauseated on the free shuttle ride to the city, so I came back spent a lot of time sleeping. I asked my butler to serve me dinner in my cabin last night.

He brought me lentil soup, Caesar salad, lamb chops and a cheese plate for dessert - all one course at a time. It was delicious even if I was a little under the weather.

Today we hit Tompolobompo - the port for the Red Canyon Train. I would go but it is a 17-hour journey (cost $450) and I am from AZ, so I have seen the Sonora Desert. But they say it is on par with the Grand Canyon.

I will start outlining the ship more with tomorrow. But the thing is - if you have been on Renaissance or Oceania you already know these ships - they have changed in decor, but not in design. This is essentially my 6th time on these ships, although my first on Azamara.

The food and wine are really the story here now = plus the destinations,