View Single Post
Old February 6th, 2011, 10:03 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by antiquehtr3 View Post
Hi-just got off the NCL Star-AH suite 12012! Loved the room! Tons of drawers, some we didn't even use. The two AH suites are patio to patio. Couldn't hear anything from the AJ? next door without the balcony so it was pretty private. We had Lucky for our butler and he was great but shy. Moses and Alberto were our room stewards and they were wonderful!! The same suites without the balcony are the same size but where our balcony was they have the couch and 2 chairs and coffee table. Where our couch was-they had a dining table and Murphy Bed on the wall. The TV was in a strange position-you had to be on the bed or on the sofa to see it-not both. Loved the big bathroom with the drawers. Nice ammenities. Will post some pictutes-feel free to ask questions. We did sneak a peek at the owners suite and the view out the front of the ship was spectacular but no balcony.

Terri
Hi, I'm new on this forum but I have been on Cruise Critic for quite some time. I found this post when I did a search for this room #! We're considering booking a penthouse on a Bermuda cruise for next year, and are trying to figure out whether we want this one or an aft on deck 9. I was just wondering if you could hear any noise from the running track above? Also, did the TV turn to face the bed at a good enough angle to comfortably watch? The ship will be docked in Bermuda for three whole days, so we'll probably be spending more time in the suite than we normally would, which makes room selection even more important!

Thanks in advance for your help!

Tanya