View Single Post
Old March 4th, 2011, 08:47 PM
Familiar Face

Default TRANSATLANTIC MAY 7 2011 FT. LAUDERDALE TO AMSTERDAM CruiseMate Wanted

I am looking for someone to cruise the Atlantic with me this May. I will be staying after the trip and will not be flying back right away. I would love to find a cabin mate as most people I know can not take off this long. Male or Female does not matter. I am quiet and plan to relax and have some fun but not be loud. I do not plan to have people in the room and ask the same from my cabin mate. We can hang out have dinner or if you meet someone I am fine going solo. I like to read and lounge on the deck during the warm summer days. I also work out in the gym almost every sea day and some port days. I also like to watch movies if there is anything good.

In Paris I plan to go to Le Louvre and get a couple shots of the Eiffel tower. As for the other ports I have not planned anything yet. I hope to hear from you soon.

15 Night Transatlantic
Celebrity Constellation
Celebrity Cruises
Departing from Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Ports of Call: Fort Lauderdale, Florida | Ponta Delgada, Azores, Portugal | Lisbon, Portugal | Cherbourg, France | Le Havre (Paris), France | Dover, United Kingdom | Amsterdam, The Netherlands ***

Sail Date Interior* Oceanview* Balcony* Suite*
May 7 799 USD 999 USD 1299 USD 2599 USD
Sponsored Links