View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2011, 04:21 PM
Welcome Newcomer

If I were you, instead of getting a suite and surprising your wife that way, you should get a cat. 9A room with the wrap around balcony.

We always book this...the balconies are INCREDIBLE. We just got back from a trip on the Valor. The seas were smooth and the weather was perfect. We used our balcony all the time. It was quiet and spacious and we never had to vie for deck chairs. It came with 3 regular chairs and two loungers.

My favorite rooms are the two corner rooms on the sixth floor. You get views of the back, corner and side of the ship. The room is also layed out better than those of the 7th and 8th decks. It is just as spacious as a suite but with out the price and you BY FAR get the best balcony on the ship.

We watched the ship sail from our balcony and welcomed each port from our balcony. At night it is just magical....listening to the waves and looking up in the sky at the stars and the moon. Your wife will LOVE it. You can tell I am partial to these particular rooms....I'd never book anything else now!

We just got back on Feb. 27th. We paid $2100 for two of us. It was a great price for what we got!!!! Other cruise lines charge that much for two people in an inside stateroom.