View Single Post
Old April 1st, 2011, 10:24 AM
Familiar Face

I am from Austin, TX (airport code AUS) and planning a back-to-back cruise on Royal Caribbean Mariner of the Seas from Rome, Italy starting Oct 14th. If you or any other fun people interested, please contact me.

Contact info:

dinomite512@gmail.com
Mobile/SMS: 832-413-dino (3466)

About me:

Very single (straight male) and extremely independent & adventurous; Enjoy life to the fullest and willing to try new things at least once (as long it's LEGAL and ain't deadly! )
And yes, I do drink (socially) & smoke (cigar only), and party 'til 3am.

I'm in my early 30s and semi-retired (tired yesterday & tired again today); I have been on 6 continents at least once and have a favorite on each continent; I am respectful and courteous, and more importantly, I enjoy meeting new people.

If you're adventurous seasoned traveler or just starting out and interested meeting a perfect gentleman to share travel cost, then I am your perfect mate.

See below itineraries:

First segment:

12 Night Mediterranean
Cruiseline: Royalcaribbean
Ship name: Mariner of the Seas
Sailing date: Oct 14th
Arrival date: Oct 26th
Price: $95 USD per day

Ports of Call:
Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy | Naples, Italy | Haifa, Israel | Rhodes, Greece | Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey | Piraeus (Athens), Greece

2nd segment:

16 Night Transatlantic
Cruiseline: Royalcaribbean
Ship name: Mariner of the Seas
Sailing date: Oct 26th
Arrival date: Nov 11th
Price: $55 USD per day

Ports of Call:
Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy | Palma de Mallorca, Spain | Cartagena, Spain | Funchal, Madeira, Portugal | Las Palmas, Gran Canaria, Canary Islands | Nassau, Bahamas | Galveston, Texas