View Single Post
Old May 7th, 2011, 11:48 AM
Admiral

our government can always release the photos at a much later time.once you let the cat out the bag, you can't put it back..I think everyone (including Fox), should step back and breathe...I suspect based upon the intelligence gathered at the raid, there might be some other terror threats/actions going on that the NSC is dealing with and the pictures might be used as a triggering device...

I doubt if there is anyone (maybe Kuki) that post on these boards is old enough to remember when we bombed Hiroshima during WW2 or when our troops liberated the death camps in Europe..watching the history channel and seeing the pictures makes me wonder what the reaction was of the American public (can you just imagine if we had 24/7 CNN/MSNBC/Fox cable coverage today during that time period), but at that point we had just about won in both theatres of war...we are not in that position with the war on terror..POTUS Obama siding on the reason of caution, is not the popular decision at the moment in some circles, but it's the right one IMHO , for our national security and peace of mind..there should not be one person alive that does not have a 99.9999999 % sense that OBL is dead..why does one need to see pictures (except maybe for Donald Trump)

I was watching the news that indicated that we just missed with a drone strike to getting the #3 guy