View Single Post
Old May 21st, 2011, 09:14 AM
Familiar Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by msld1950 View Post
hi ,, last cruise i went on payed double ""ouch"" would like to find someone that would like to share a cabin.. i dont smoke.. drink in moderation mostly tea and diet coke.. have just retired after 20.5 yrs with the state of florida and do i need some time away.. i live in northwest florida would like to cruse from mobil,tampa,jacksonville, port canaveral.. length of cruise is not a problem.. so if there is anyone out there that needs a roommate please let me know .. thank you .. lynn
Hi...

Have any cruises in mind? I would be interested in most any good cruise... suggestions; South America, Alaska, Panama Canal, Europe, Southern Caribe to mention a few possibilities.

I've been on 4 cruises through CruiseMates, 2 male & 2 female, no problems to report. Always considerate and respectful, no strings attached. I am a straight male, my profile and photo is posted.

If interested usn_veteran@yahoo.com or 843-815-6289.

Talk soon,
Joseph
PROFILE: Retired, 59 Years Young, Straight Male. Always ready on a days notice. Looking for male/female cabinmates to meet double occupancy criteria. No strings attached! Friendly, considerate, quiet, respectful, clean, honest, no underlying intentions. I leave the cabin in the morning, return for dinner and return again to sleep, approximately 1-1½ hours after the main show of the evening. Not much of a gambler either. Wishing you health & prosperity, may your wishes bring you happiness. Sincerely, Joseph