View Single Post
  #13 (permalink)  
Old July 6th, 2011, 10:16 AM
ArabianHorseLover ArabianHorseLover is offline
Familiar Face
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: U.P. of Michigan
Posts: 96

Well, that should be all you need if the child has the same last name as yours.

Originally Posted by LisaK View Post
thanks for this info, i always thought that all you need to travel would be a passport and the letter of consent, better off to be prepared with all documentation
Reply With Quote