View Single Post
Old August 4th, 2011, 04:01 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Seeking a female cruise mate/room mate for Sept or Oct 2011

Aloha! Iím looking for a cruise mate to share a room on a cruise in September or October 2011. I do not have a cruise picked out but am mainly interested in an Alaskan cruise or Mexico. I live in Hawaii (Maui) so the Carribbean and Bermuda are second on the list! My dates are flexible but would prefer a 4-7 night cruise, nothing much longer than a week unless the price was awesome. Since I will have to fly from Maui ($$$) to whatever port we are embarking from, Iím looking to cruise on a budget and save some money.

Me: female, 26 yrs old, non-smoker, cruising single but in a relationship, on the quieter side, not looking for someone to be joined at my hip as the main reason for this cruise is a time for me to relax, sleep, read, enjoy the scenery and do some exploring. I like my peace and quiet

You: female, non-smoker, polite, neat, not a loud snorer, not a party animal or interested in bring back ďfriendsĒ to the room, etc Open to all nationalities, ages and sexual orientations. If we have some common interests, great, if not, cool too.

Do you already have a cruise in mind and think we may be good room mates? If so, send me a message. If you donít have a cruise in mind but have the same time frame available and fit the above, send me a message as well.

Mahalo!
Sponsored Links