View Single Post
Old September 17th, 2011, 03:30 AM
Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by huffca View Post
As a larger cruiser I take offense to the person who attacked fluffy cruisers. Not all fluffy cruisers stuff themselves. I have been on multiple cruises and have come home losing not gaining wait. And you don't know what type of pre existing conditions a person may have to them becoming fluffy. Some medications increase appetite and cause weight gain. I started cruising at 414lbs and I am now 305. I hope i never cruise with you and are sorry for the fluffy who do! Get some compassion and look beyond the body to the person inside the next time you meet a fluffy cruiser.
That is just the point. Today it is the smoking ban, tomorrow it might be a food ban or alcohol ban. Everyone in the majority always applauds a decision that doesn't effect them but when their turn comes, well lets just say, they get pretty miffed. The truth of the matter is, this is not about smoking, it's about freedom and the rights of people to enjoy themselves as they spend their vacation dollars.

The idea of one side of the ships cabins for smokers and the other for non smokers has not been tried, I would think that this would be a viable option to please the customers of both sides of the issues.

Carribean Princess 07
Carnival Valor 08
Carnival Holiday 08
Carnival Triumph 09
Island Princess 09
Carnival Miracle 10
Norwegian Pearl 11
Norwegian Sun 13
Independence of the Seas Feb 14
Carnival Splendor Feb 15