View Single Post
Old November 8th, 2011, 05:53 PM
Captain

Send a message via Yahoo to Dannyboy
Exclamation Smoking update policy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerogirl View Post
So Princess has banned smoking in and on the verandas. As a non smoker I can see the cabins but I think itís unfair that you canít some on you balcony. Just like New York you will be ticketed if you smoke in the park and I know they want to implement it in Time Square as well. If this continues they need to just make it illegal to smoke and stop making million on the taxes of the sale of cigarettes. Like I said Iím not a smoker and donít like being around it but itís not illegal to smoke. Maybe the ship's shouldn't sell them either.
As a side note I smell something else more often than I smell cigarettes
Stateroom Smoking Policy Update

For all voyages departing after January 15th, 2012, Princess Cruises will prohibit smoking in passenger staterooms and balconies. This policy change reflects the preferences of a vast majority of our passengers who value having their primary living space (both stateroom and balcony) smoke-free. As balconies are a hallmark of Princess Cruises, we believe it is important to keep this peaceful space clear of smoke. Violations to this policy will result in a$250 fine for each occurrence, which will be charged to the passengerís stateroom account. Keeping with the global trend toward more restrictive smoking policies and honoring the wishes of our passengers, we feel this change will enhance our onboard experience and do more to help our passengers escape completely.