View Single Post
Old December 21st, 2011, 02:32 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowers View Post
Iv been cruising on cruisemiles cruise vouchers, which mean greatly discounted cruises. typically a inside cruise costs about $600 total for 2 people for 7 days, so Iv been paying 100% and inviting women along, but it would be nice to find someone to kick in half the cost and share hotel at the port. So your share would run about $300. The downside to the vouchers is I dont know ahead of time what will be offered. Group cruises that the dates are set.

Upgrading is possible, but its usually not worth it with cruise vouchers lately. The real bargains are in the inside categories.

I cruise about 6 to 8 times a year, so I dont expect to find someone who wants to cruise all the time like me, but even if you just want to join me for a very cheap cruise once in a while PM me.

Im female, aged 60, but would consider all ages, male or female. Not looking for someone Im joined at the hip to, just looking for someone looking to cruise very cheap who will pay their share of things. Im very active and like to explore. I walked to the southern most rock in Key West and walked into Montego Bay the last two times. Some cruises I just do the ships excursions. Im amenable to most anything and open minded.

PM me if interested or post here. Lets talk. I just want to cruise and it would be nice not to pay 100% of the cost.

Any questions?? Shoot!! Lets talk. Jane
Hi,

My name is Tom. I, also, love cruising. Have you seen my post from tom_han.

Tom...