View Single Post
Old December 24th, 2011, 01:00 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruznut2 View Post
This is so frustrating to me. I just came back from number 9 by Carnival's count. I actually have 11. The first 2 were taken in the early 80's before this program started.So here I am on the brink of becoming platinum and next month I will be back to start. I think this is unfair since I actually do have more than enough.There is no possible way I can even get on a 3 day before the first of the year.

Laura

Laura:

I would try again. We had 8 added from the 1980's with just Embarkation pictures.

One was added with just a Kodak picture of hubby in front of the ship.

I got 7 added for my brother in law from the 80's. Got them added in TWO days before he sailed. I don't know if it helps, but we use a PVP..so if you use one as well....get them involved....even if they did not book the original cruises.

Getting old cruises added:

We will be happy to enter these older sailings into the system manually and update your cruise history but we will need to verify your past sailings with Carnival Cruise Lines.

Please provide one of the following:

Boarding pass
Cruise documents
Sail and Sign card with your name
Sail and Sign statement
Embarkation Photo with ship and sailing date and current photo ID.

Mail to:
Carnival Cruise Lines
3655 NW 87th Avenue
Miami, Florida 33178-2428
Attention: Renee Whitehead/Mischelle Beattie
Mailstop: MSMK-655s
Or
Fax to: 305-406-6611

If it is Carnival and it floats....we have sailed it!

Hubby ... DIAMOND (every ship except the Carnivale)
Me ... DIAMOND (every ship starting with the Tropicale)
20 year old son ... DIAMOND (every ship starting with the Tropicale...he is the only DOUBLE Milestone under the age of 21)
24 year old son ... DIAMOND