View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2012, 03:20 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default I just got mine today....

...with a few differences. This one is for Norwegian Cruise Lines. It was in a folded envelope where you tear off the sides to open it instead of a postcard and had a sample cruise boarding pass (with all the fine print on the back) along with the letter. The outside said, "Final Notice: Ticket Voucher Enclosed." I got all excited at first because I had recently entered a few contests to win a cruise and at first glance, it looked like I was a winner. On closer scrutiny, the logo looked photocopied or running out of ink, so being the skeptic I am, I decided to Google before I got too excited. This one has pretty much the same wording as some of the others.

"You were verified and as a result of this offer your name and Ticketing Number have been issue! You will receive an 8 Day/7 Night Cruise for 2, leaving from any major port in the US."

"CALL WITHIN 48 HOURS. YOU WILL ALSO RECEIVE AS A BONUS 2 Round Trip Airfares Leaving from or Going to Any Major Airport in the Continental U.S.!!"

The new phone number is 1-877-567-1910

I'm annoyed that they have my home address. I have very little mail sent there as most mail is sent to my PO Box and I rarely give it out. Wonder who sold my information?