View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2012, 01:03 PM
Admiral

Trip - please post more details about your last comment, what did the officer say? Was the person safetly recovered?

So Kuki, why don't they have more security on cruiseships? Most nightclubs have bouncers, why don't cruiseships have at least some individuals [big, large -muscle-y ones] who can with altercations if and when they occur?

I was surprised by the "fight" they showed on the Dream. Having sailed her in 2010 (when that incident occured) I certainly never saw the likes of what was shown. It seemed suspiciousl that the one officer was more concerned about the guy filming the fight than controlling the fight.

I know when we were on Dream.... there was in incident either that week (on a different ship) or the prior week on Dream (heck - it may have even been our sailing] where some drunken teens dove into a pool that was empty and had been netted off.

I agree that the comparison to spring-break drunkeness has nothing to do with cruising but is only relevant in a show about spring-break drunkeness.

Royal Oasis of the Seas - 2013 {pending}
Disney Fantasy - 2013
Disney Dream - 2012
Royal Freedom of the Seas - 2011
HAL Eurodam - 2011
Royal Grandeur of the Seas - 2010
Carnival Dream - 2010
Grand Princess - 2002
Royal Voyageur of the Seas - 2000
Royal Sovereign of the Seas - 1999
Carnival Ecstacy - 1991