View Single Post
Old February 4th, 2012, 09:51 AM
Administrator
Admiral

Good morning everyone!

Todd: Yes you have it all figured out. When I was in the same situation I just had them stick the gallon jug next to the bed. It cut down on the number of trips to the bathroom and you make them earn their money by having them dump the jug. I'm glad there is "less" of you. You will feel a heck of a lot better.

It is a pretty day here in Minnesota. It was a foggy night and the trees are covered with a layer of frost giving the landscape a Winter Wonderland look. However, the sparse amount of snow doesn't quite make it a masterpiece but I'm happy with our lack of snow this year.

Today I eat bread! I will finally have the endoscopy and biopsy on Tuesday to get final confirmation and assess the damage of celiac. For the biopsy they want me back on wheat for three days prior. I have been gluten free for a month now and it has made a world of difference. Other than the frigging leg I haven't felt this good in a long time. I have also been doing some reading on celiac and it sure explains a lot of the health problems I've had. Then again, the Internet is filled with a lot of crap and I've found that marijuana can cure any disease. At least that's what about 20% of people on any disease related site would say.

So I guess I'll go and make a big ole sandwich on whole wheat bread, roll a fatty and kick back and watch Beavis and Butt Head.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day and that the weekend is a great one.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me