Thread: Dining question
View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2012, 11:43 AM
Admiral

Default Once again

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkjretired View Post
Not what his statements say and it is not elementary......Still, it would be nice if he could explain the situation by telling us he is with some type of group cruise who are probably holding their own private party. its annoying trying to help someone when you only have bits of info..

Bottom line to make things easier

1. CELEBRITY does not and never has held a welcome aboard lunch for repeat cruisers.

2. YOu will not be able to join your friends on CELEBRITY'S Captains Club functions...
We are traveling with a group of 103 people .We only know a few of these people .If they are doing any private parties we are not participating because we are not members of their organization .They chose to open the cruise to non members and we are the only ones (my wife and I ) who have done so.
One of the 103 stated that they have cruised 10 times with Celebrity and as such will be going to a Welcome Aboard lunch . I cannot debate this at this time .When I return from the cruise if indeed there was such a lunch I will post it here .If there was not a lunch I will gladly post thaT AS WELL.