View Single Post
Old May 31st, 2012, 10:24 PM
Banned
Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry43 View Post
I do not drink alcohol ,soda or juice .
I begin my day with the juice of 1/2 lemon mixed with boiled water
I do not eat white flour and therefore do not eat rye or white bread.I eat spelt bread with 2 tablespoons of all natural almond or cashew butter . I end my meal with a cup of decaffinated herbal tea .
After breakfast I go to the gym for one to two hours 7 days a week.

If there were no fast food stores people would not be looking for them .I grew up in a time when there were only 2 fast food chains .Now there are thousands .
If there were no fast food stores people would not be looking for them...Well isnt it about supply and demand...people do look for them so there are fast food stores...people do eat frozen food and soups loaded with sodium which is why that food exists...so who to blame the fast food store selling garbage or the ADULT on his own free will walking into a fast food restaurant...The adult who walks into a fast food restaurant on his own free will is to blame...The so called parent who walks his or hers child into one of these garbage places is to blame. Other then a thyroid problem (seems like everyone who is over weight blames it on a thyroid condition) when you see a kid who is 12 years old and weighs 150 lbs more often then not the parents are fat also.

As far as food. for breakfast I eat plain Cheereos no milk an Orange and a cup of green tea. Lunch is a Nutra System portioned control meal with a cup of Seltzer and a cup of green tea. For dinner is another orange and a Nutra System meal with Decaf Tea. Every single day. On either Sat or Sun I eat out in a restaurant sometimes Japanese hibachi, Itialian or in a steak house.

My weight has been steady with no weight gain or loss...blood pressure is in the area of 110/70. My pressure use to be 150/95 before I decided to take control of my life style.

Last edited by buttons16; May 31st, 2012 at 10:40 PM.