View Single Post
Old June 14th, 2012, 02:51 AM
First Mate

I was sent a survey from Carnival (via email) after my last cruise. I gave high marks to all employees in every area - especially my cabin steward. I gave his name too (Mohammed). He was truly awesome!! My only complaint was about the food quality in general. I felt it needed serious improvement. I don't really feel that is the staffs fault.

I did however send a ranting complaint to Celebrity (in writing)..I noticed my cell phone disappeared from my bag just before we debarked. It had been in the very bottom of my carry-on so someone had to have really done some digging for it. They claim they did an "investigation" but found "no one" at fault. My cell phone company did tell me someone did attempt to use my phone at the port of Miami just before I had it shut off. They offered no apology; nothing. Hence, I have never sailed them again.

I always go out of my way to be friendly to ship employees on every level despite the earlier theft with Celebrity. Tips are always given to those deserving.

CarnivalTriumph