View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2012, 06:56 AM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by katlady View Post
CQ is this your first Carnival cruise? One of my favorite things is the deck party, we had a blast at that. That Carnival Breeze that most be a new ship, because I never heard of it before and I have the Carnival Ships committed to memory. I hope that have the mongolian bbq that is one of my favorites from the other ships.

Hang out let me check out the ship. Oh you have the burrito bar that was nice too custom made burritos the hot salsa isn't that hot but I like super hot so maybe I'm not a good judge. How cool Guy Fieri has his own spot on the ship for burgers. Nice the put the adult only pool on Deck 15 away from everyone else. That's a great idea. I like the chairs in the Lanai area on deck five. I didn't see a Mongolian bbq, but I really like the layout of this ship. It's different from the Splendor or the Freedom. I hope you enjoy it. New ships are always fun. What month are you going?
Kat did a Carnival cruise 9 1/2 years ago. Have a ton of questions. I've been popping into that other cruise site it's so busy over there I get all my questions answered. But I'll throw some questions here at the gang. You guys may have my answers!!

Kat tell me more about the deck party.......

Looked into Oasis 11/14 and Freedom of the seas 12/2 however it's time for a change. Mix it up a little....

After this cruise the next to be booked are.....
NCL Getaway - new ship and no air needed

Allure - an Awesome ship

Disney Fantasy - Imagine dancing the Cupid Shuffle with Mickey and gang during the deck party...

Thanks Kat!!

Vision Of The Seas
Independence Of The Seas
Allure Of The Seas
Carnival Breeze
Oasis Of The Seas x3
Liberty Of The Seas x4
Freedom Of The Seas x3
Navigator Of The Seas x2
Explorer Of The Seas x2
Voyager Of The Seas
Enchantment Of The Seas