View Single Post
  #6 (permalink)  
Old October 25th, 2012, 04:53 PM
sandiegodiablo sandiegodiablo is offline
Junior Member
Familiar Face
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 11
Default This is a first time cruise for me but I am concerned about bad weather in New York

The weather forecasts for the first three days of next week which includes Wednesday is horrendous. What will Princess do? Will the ship wait in Brooklyn another day if weather is too bad on Wednesday. I don't want to have to stay an extra night in New York if I can avoid it. Fortunately, I have not made reservation because Princess would have my money and I would be locked in to this weather problem. I would also be stuck for the hotel room if extra night is needed. I'm on a tight budget. Any advice about this type of situation?
Reply With Quote