View Single Post
  #7 (permalink)  
Old October 25th, 2012, 09:15 PM
ruthlessboss ruthlessboss is offline
Senior Member
Admiral
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: St. Cloud, Florida
Posts: 1,401
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandiegodiablo View Post
The weather forecasts for the first three days of next week which includes Wednesday is horrendous. What will Princess do? Will the ship wait in Brooklyn another day if weather is too bad on Wednesday. I don't want to have to stay an extra night in New York if I can avoid it. Fortunately, I have not made reservation because Princess would have my money and I would be locked in to this weather problem. I would also be stuck for the hotel room if extra night is needed. I'm on a tight budget. Any advice about this type of situation?
My advice is just stay home. Your postings have been ongoing for a while, you have not booked, now there's a hurricane on the way, and you still don't want to book, but want advice.
Reply With Quote