View Single Post
Old October 28th, 2012, 02:26 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by teacher loves cruises View Post
Teacher on travel sabbatical seeks male or female cabin mate (any age) for any one/all 3 cruises (L.A.-NYC; cruise#1@17days;#2@13 days;#3@18 days) by way of remarkable South American itinerary (ports of departure-L.A.; Santiago,Chile; Buenos Aires). Total of 48 days for total inclusive cost of $3915 for cabin mate ($1075 for #1; $1335 for #2; $1505 for #3;(average of $81/day for 48 days). Reply ASAP.
hey teach,

interesting, but i've got some questions: if it's out of la/long beach, it must be the splendor, right? same ship/cabin for the entire 48 days--or changing ships?

1. you have a link for the complete itinerary ... e.g., first leg goes out of long beach; last leg ends at nyc ... what's in between? and would you consider taking a fourth leg ny to la through the canal? it would add another 14 days & +/- $1350 but sumthin to think about anyhow.

2. $3915 includes fare, taxes, govt/port fees and tips?

3. what kind of stateroom, i.e., inside, balcony, suite, deck, rm number (if already assigned)

i'm stationed in southern california, and like the idea of linking cruises together--and avoiding airfare.

lemme know. thanks.

s/f

vr/SemperPup
SoCalGringo@gmail.com