View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2013, 11:09 PM
Familiar Face

Hello! I am a MWF straight age 37, looking for a cruise under $500 also, and looking for a female room mate. My husband is a workaholic, so he can't always travel with me. I've been on a carnival cruise to Alaska before with my husband and we loved it. Carnival has many selections for departures and prices. I was thinking of a 7 day cruise. i'm not picky about room category, interior, ocean view, etc. As I'm looking to save money, too. I can cruise out of anywhere in the US, since I'm centrally located to all the cruise ports (I'm in Chicago). I might be looking more toward a cruise in April (trying to avoid the spring breakers). I am not a partier, I don't drink alcohol, I don't smoke, and I'm hygienic. I also don't gamble. And I'm honest. I just go on vacations to relax (and enjoy the great food) . I don't always have activities to do at every port...I'm very simple. I can do my own thing or we can be cruise buddies... I do have 3 cruises scheduled with Carnival from now through Feb 2014, so I would like to stick to Carnival.
Sincerely,
Debbie