View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2013, 06:28 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Cruznut2 Send a message via Yahoo to Cruznut2
Default Such A Kind Man!.......Yeah Right!

This showed up in my email yesterday. I know it is not "for real". If it were we would all be cruising!

Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 6:26 PM
To: Nadia Moretto
Subject:

My wife Violet and I Allen Large won $11.3 million in a lottery 6-49 in July, 2010 and we have decided to donate the sum of $2,000,000.00 USD to you. Contact us via our personal email for more details ( allviolarg@rogers.com ). You can verify our story by visiting the web page below. N.S. couple gives away $11M in lottery winnings | CTV News

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.

Laura
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.“
---Mark Twain

Sponsored Links