View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2013, 04:55 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Possible fit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeflying1001 View Post
Thinking - HAL Eurodam April 6 13-day FL to Rome arriving Apr 19, then HAL Noordam Apr 21 to May 5 to Athens, then possibly another onto Istanbul or island hopping via the Greece ferry system eventually to Turkey or going north into Greece ( very comfortable with driving in Greece) or ? Looking for possible companion for any or all legs and\or as a possible prelude to a Sept 75-Day Far East on HAL Amsterdam. Balcony only as it provides the extra “room” for needed alone time. Not a big drinker but love to dance, laugh and have a fun time but need to be well rested for port days as I go go go. I am pretty easy going, quiet sleeper (I am told), respectfully of other space and usually take an afternoon nap on sea days. Although I don’t mind traveling alone (lost my travel partners 2 years ago) and budget is not an issue (separate cabins works as well, preferred on the first leg, except the 75 day as the supplement is serious cash that I am not willing to spend) it is definitely more fun with someone else even if only to touch base at the end of the day to trade tales and ensure each other’s safety. I do smoke (at the moment) but only in designated spots and never in the room that is gross. If this is something you think you may be into and would like to explore further let me know. Male or female, any age (as long as you can take care of yourself), as I love to meet new and interesting people regardless of stats.
Freeflying1001 you sound just the ticket. I recently lost my partner and a long spring break is what is now required. I am 61 retired Irishman living in Ireland a lot closer to Europe than you. I can be contacted directly by E-mail at; oaklawn4@eircom.net if you require more information.