View Single Post
Old March 17th, 2013, 02:05 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralendz View Post
I've been looking at the new Princess ship, Royal Princess. That ship looks so good. Have you ever cruises with Princess before? 'd like to try and get a feeling for what they're like.
Tried looking at some deals but got a little confused with pricing.
not sure if i should start saving or not,
Hi Ralendz, sorry I missed your earlier reply, am glad that poppadock brought this thread back to the 'new' list.

Yes we have been looking at the Royal as well, it certainly looks like it's going to be something different and in a good way.
We have always LOVED the whole Princess setup. P&O have got some similar builds to theirs but the layouts just don't seem to work as well as Princess. Plus we find the entertainment and MUTS selection far superior to the P&O versions.

Only about 12 weeks 'til the Royal is due to arrive in Southampton, and we are really hoping that they have some lookarounds, so that we can see if it really does look as good as the video presentations would imply.

Time will tell :o)

If you do get to sail on her, please make sure you write a report - good or bad, they are always appreciated here.

Happy cruising,

Alan & Katrina
followed by: Queen Elizabeth December 2014

History :
Golden, Grand(2), Caribbean, Sea(4+1 aborted)
Adonia(4+2), Arcadia, Artemis(2), Aurora(5), Azura(2), Oceana(3), Oriana(11), Ventura(2), Victoria(5)
QM2(2), QE2(9), QV(5), QE, Caronia(2), Minerva II, Fred.Olsen(8), NCL Jade, =X= Eclipse, HAL Ryndam