View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2013, 12:34 PM
Familiar Face

Arrow Searching for a Transatlantic Cabin mate

My agent just notified me that there is a very good opportunity to go from New York City to Germany in a BALCONY stateroom for roughly $900 per person. It's a 14-nights cruise stopping in a couple of cities in Portugal; Spain; London, England and finally docking in Germany. The trick is that the ship departs on April 23, which is soon.

My motivation to find a cabin mate is to avoid paying a double price, and that's the only reason. With that said, IF you want to share some activities together onboard it's great, if not then we can follow different agendas, whichever is fine with me.

Also, there is a choice to board this ship in Fort Lauderdale, FL then it will be a 17-night cruise for a price of $1,400 per person for a balcony stateroom. From Fort Lauderdale it goes to New York City as a port of call and then continues to other ports of call which I mentioned above.

If you are interested to go please contact me as soon as possible by e-mail: allenushkaa@yahoo.com so we can discuss all the details and make sure we can be compatiable cabin mates.
Sponsored Links