View Single Post
Old June 14th, 2013, 06:05 PM
Admiral

Hi Ray we were fortunate enough to take a look around her last weekend, we were on for almost 5 hours (okay 2 or which were in the MDR) and we feel that we barely saw half of her.

The theater stage had a sort of "screen saver" running in the background, came out as amazing 3D graphic even without any special glasses - very impressive, hopefully they will use it in the shows.

I will be interested to hear what others think of the Lotus Spa decor & rooms, definitely not to our taste, way to dark, but each to their own.

Loved the idea of the tiered sunbed spaces behind the pool, looks like a great way of reducing disturbance, noise and wind - again we didn't sail, so will look to you for actual experiences.

The attrium really was a huge wow, and although we liked the idea of the 'TV studio', we did think that the seats were quite narrow & uncomfortable. Will be good to see how the 'production' work goes on there.

Food really good in the MDR, and great in the huge self-service area, but we only saw a couple of drinks stations - again as I said we barely scratched the surface, so I am sure there are plenty.

Looks to us as if anyone sailing on her are in for a real treat, please report back & make us all jealous.

Alan & Katrina

History :
Golden, Grand(2), Caribbean, Sea(4+1 aborted)
Adonia(4+2), Arcadia, Artemis(2), Aurora(5), Azura(2), Oceana(3), Oriana(11), Ventura(2), Victoria(5)
QM2(2), QE2(9), QV(5), QE, Caronia(2), Minerva II, Fred.Olsen(8), NCL Jade, =X= Eclipse, HAL Ryndam, Aza.Journey