Thread: SSSSSSSaturday!
View Single Post
Old September 14th, 2013, 08:54 AM
Administrator
Admiral

Good morning and Happy Yom Kippur to all.

My day of atonement won't be for another two months. That is when we get back from England and Betty sees how I left the house.

Donna: Looks like you have a busy Saturday ahead of you.

Today will also be a busy day for me. My Sister-in-law is leaving for eastern Europe today so my brother will be dropping her off at the airport and spending the night here. We will have BBQ this evening with my son-in-law, grandkids, sister, brother, brother-in-law and two close friends and their wives. It will be a house full. BTW: Does anyone have the recipe for "Jello-shots"?

I will have to make a run to the liquor store to pick up some beer. I have one bottle of hideous tasting gluten free beer in the fridge and that's it. I've never been a beer drinker so it's something we never keep around but everyone else likes to have one or two so I better stock up. Whatever is left over my brother gets to take home.

Well, I hear rumblings above, meaning that my sister and/or brother-in-law are up, so I better get going.

I hope everyone has a great day and a wonderful weekend.

Take care,
Mike

"There is a great difference between being well traveled and just having been to many places." ~Me

"Fear is the assassin of dreams." ~Me